French – General purpose - Level A1
Par Consenso Formation | Référence : MOD159
At the end of the training, the particpants are able to understand some familiar expressions. They are able to write in French a brief document and to introduce themselves.
- To understand some familiar and everyday expressions used in very recurrent communication situations, as well as very simple statements aimed at satisfying specific needs of social life and be able to produce some of them.
- Basic communicating in a simple way, provided that the speaker is willing to repeat or rephrase their sentences more slowly, and/or to help them formulate what they are trying to say.
- To be able to formulate simple questions.
- To be able to write a brief document, a postcard, or introduce oneself, etc.
- Prior Level Assessment.
Face-to-face training: 40 hours
- The indicative conjugation,
- The pronominal verbs, possessive and demonstrative adjectives,
- Partitive articles,
- Prepositions of places,
- Pronouns, direct and indirect complements.
Oral comprehension and expression:
- Forms of courtesy, greetings.
- Familiar words, common expressions related to one's immediate environment.
- Questions related to one’s daily life.
- Short and simple information (times, dates, prices/costs, etc.).
- Making contact / greetings / parting.
- Introducing oneself, introducing someone or their company.
- Interviewing someone and talking about themselves.
- Giving brief and simple instructions/directions.
- Asking questions and expressing needs.
Written expression :
Including details in a simple questionnaire.
- Writing a list.
- Writing a short text (postcard, email, etc.).
- Leaving a written message (personal note).
Written comprehension :
Simple written information (Addresses, schedules, etc.).
- The short texts used in everyday life.
- A short message.
E-learning Training - 20 hours
E-learning work on Orthodidacte platform, FLE version.
- Distance teaching support during learning.
Any non-French-speaking persons, such as expatriate employees, who read and write in their mother tongue, but need to communicate in French, both in their work and in everyday life.
Profil des participants
Anyone wishing to acquire French language skills
Pédagogie, organisation et formateur
Face-to-face training combined with E-learning
At the end of the training, a course certificate will be given to the trainee.
Plan de formation de l'entreprise